Telephone and Voicemail Systems
Sophisticated telecommunications is an integral part of every business. Lost calls equate to lost business. If your phone and voicemail systems are in need of replacement in order to provide a more effective and reliable solution for your business communications, we can help.
What do you want out of a phone system?
- Click on a contact in Outlook and it places a call.
- Distant branch offices can talk and transfer calls by dialing extensions.
- Your voicemail arrives in your e-mail.
- Calls are routed by an automated call routing system or a human receptionist.
- Forward calls to cell phones in the field, conference, transfer, and so much more.
MKA Systems Consulting, Inc. has developed partnerships with several key vendors in the telecommunications industry, such as Mitel, Toshiba, Avaya and Cisco. Whether your choice is for a conventional PBX system or Voice Over IP (VoIP), we can assist you with selecting an affordable solution for your business requirements.
We also have relationships with several service providers, such as Telepacific, Paetech and AT&T should you need telco and data line services. With these vendor partnerships, we can provide an analysis of your existing lines and associated billing and determine if a cost saving and or service improvement could be realized by making a change to a different provider. We find many companies that have outdated services and billing plans that can benefit from an analysis such as this.
For more information on Phone and Voicemail Systems or Telco and Data Line Services, please contact us at (818) 487-1120.